Zirconium Cem / Zircon bonder
Zirconium CEM is a transparent, self-curing luting cement für adhesion of zirconium dioxide restorations to zirconium dioxide, precious metal, non-precious metal and ceramics. It is easy to use without light-curing on all zirconium dioxide surfaces. Zircon Primer is the perfect match.
Zircon Primer is an escpecially developed bonder on ethanol basis for a long-lasting and safe bond.
- Innovative bonding system especially developed for zirconium dioxide
- Made for intra and extra oral use (e.g. titanium base to individual zicronium abutments or supra constructions to abutments)
- Free of Bis-GMA and TEGDMA
- Excellent bonding strength and physical properties
- Suitable for both dental office and for dental lab
- High biocompatibility
Packaging size: 5 ml bottle
Shelf-life: 5 years
Acessories: Zirconium Cem
Bonds zirconium dioxide to zirconium dioxide
Bonding strength after storage in water for 48 h at 100°C (212°F): 23 MPa
Bonding strength after storage in water for 24 h at 37°C (98.6°F): 16 MPa
Other bonding values available upon request.
C&B Composite Stains