Micro Hybrid Composite
Universal light-curing filling material with a high content of filler. Perfect for direct restorations in both the anterior and posterior tooth areas and for making inlays, onlays and veneers.
Also suitable for building up stumps and extended fissure sealing.
The special combination of macro and micro fillers gives this material its outstanding physical properties and makes it easy to polish. Thanks to these excellent qualities, this material is extremely plaque-resistant.Scientifically proven to be especially biocompatible and gentle to the gums. Indicated for use in direct restorations of all cavity classes.
- Scientifically tested
- Highly advanced physical properties
- Excellent mechanical data
- Innovative color scale, wide range of shades and highlytransparent incisal masses
- Polishes well, homogeneous surface, special particle structure
- Biocompatible and very gentle on the gums
- Very comfortable handling and modelling
- Copes well with a heavy load, abrasion resistant yet antagonist-friendly for long lasting restorations
- Natural-looking fillings
- Extremely plaque resistant, very smooth surface
- Visible in x-rays
Vita-shades A1-A4, B1-B3, C2-C4 and D3, special bleaching shades Bleach 1 & Bleach 2 and incisal masses Occlusal clear, Occlusal white, medium, blue and red.
4g syringe, 5g syringe or 0,3g capsules
Vickers hardness 784 MPa
Compressive strength 502 MPa
Flexural strength 157 MPa
Tensile strength 56 MPa
E-Module 11.173 MPa
Storage 10 – 25°C
*All technical data are mean values and may vary slightly in each delivery batch.
Selective Etch Bond
Bulk Fill Composite
Bleach Office K